Saturday, July 31, 2010

dogs relation ships

Dogs are a lot like humans only with paws and fur but nothing else is different with them only personalities so many of us are friend s and not friends and so do dogs. Dogs get along and don't get along its just a way of life not all of us should be friends because we fight over each other and dogs are the same, they get into fight s like my dog for instance she doesn't like all dogs she loved one dog then moved away an has liked other dogs but not as much as him. Just like her we are all the same so you except the relation ship with these animals.

6 comments:

carlie said...

I loved this blog because the writer made me view the personalities of dogs in a different light. Great blog and I look forward to hearing more blogs from this writer!

Anonymous said...

WOW! i love animals too! and now i know so much. Can you please tell me more about dogs.

catherine said...

wow i love animals too and I cant belive that you made a whole blog about animals!

kanon said...

I love dogs! They are my favorite animal!
I agree that dogs are just like human beings because dogs have feelings.

jordan said...

I thought your blog was fantastic I think I might get a dog too. Can you tell me is hard to take care of a dog?

victor said...

I agree dogs are good friends because they never let you down and their really playful