Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Mice


Do you like mice at all? I know that I don't because they scare me and creep me out. Also they eat anything they see and they caring a lot of germs. So if I was you I would not touch a mice and I don't want to get sick because I touch a mice that had germs.

So if you see a mice or a rat don't touch it don't go next to it and don't even look at it really close because you may never know if the rat or mice will scratch you or give you there germs that they carry.
What ever you do never go near a mice or rat and do not touch any one of them because you never know what a rat or mice could be caring that could make you sick.
picture by Epicnom

1 comment:

Nesma said...

I hate mice. Looking at mice makes me sick. If i could have a tiger or a mouse i would choose the tiger and I'm scared of tigers.