Wednesday, January 14, 2009

The octopus


 In school, me and my friend Shreya are studying the octopus so I thought I could make a blog on the octopus. Well, here is my blog.:
The octopus has a soft body and have no skeleton so they can fit in small spaces. The octopus eats shell fish and what eats them is the moray eel. They can get away from  their enemies by either swimming really fast or spraying a black ink to blind the enemies and give the octopus more time to hide.  This is the end of my blog and I hope you learned a thing or two. Before I say goodbye, check out some of my other blogs. Bye!
Picture by Joachim S. Muller at Flickr.com.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I definitely learned some facts about the octopus that I did not know.
Thanks.

Maya said...

i lernd alot about octopus