Monday, January 12, 2009

The Pig


  The pig might be what people call disgusting and others might even say ''awesome!''. At the end of this blog, I want you to either say ''ewe'' or say ''that is amazing''. Think about it. Now the pig is a farmer's best friend or any other person's old pal. The pig might even be your only BFF. Anyway,the pig is a rather short fellow, pink, brown and wrinkly. Their hobbies are to roll in the mud to cool off from the hot sun and to snort to their human friend saying''My mud is all dried up'' or ''I'm hungry'' or what they say to humans ''Why don't you roll in mud? It's awesome!''. Now maybe you know the answer to my question which is '' Why do pigs have a curly tail?''  Since this is my blog and I'm giving the information you think I know the answer to my question, right? Well you get to answer this one. Now say ''ewe" or " amazing" because this is the end of my blog.

  Picture by hthg1983 at Flickr.com

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why is a pig's tail curly? I really want to know.
I think that pig is cute.

Anonymous said...

This is great! It gave me so much information! You must have had to do a lot of research for that. P.S I love the picture of the Pig!

Harper said...

I think the pig's tail is curly because well, it's probably just there as nature made it.