Monday, December 22, 2008

Swans


Swans are very graceful although quite ugly when a duckling according to "The Ugly Duckling". Swans are snow white with pearly black eyes and a bright orange bill. Swans, of course, are a bird. They can swim and (I think) they can fly. They live in the water. I've seen that when they want to eat, they have to duck their whole body into the water since their food is under water. Swans lay eggs. Now I hope you've been paying attention because I am going to test you. I know I'm not there to make sure you don't look at this information, but I trust you.
Picture by unonymous at Flickr .com.

1. Where is the swan's food?
2. D swans lay eggs?
3. Do I Trust you not to peek at the information?

Thanks for looking at my blog ad have a nice day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very informative, check your spelling. Good work.