Tuesday, April 27, 2010

dogs

Dogs are very strong animals they are funny and very fast some dogs are hunting dogs like my dog finds turtles and looks for birds some hunting dogs can even find bears dogs are clever they know when to wake up their owners to go out. Dogs have good sense of smell and they feel something and hear if something attacks them. Dogs can learn many tricks like sit,beg ,turn and run. Dogs are best friends of a person in our life. Dogs like most playing with children they mostly play catch or Frisbee dogs are very funny animals most of their time they like sleeping on the sofa. You can have a dog but it will take a lot of time!. to clean after him but its fun having a dog with you. I tell you,you should have one I have one and I feel so happy in my life with him.

No comments: