Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Illyiana's Turtle is not nice

I have two turtle's one's name is Tommy and on the other hand is mean old Snappy he always trying to snap the cute little turtle,i wish the big turtle snapy could go in a swomp or in a pond cause he keeps stealing tommys food.My sister loves the turtles so much because she acts likes its family to her,and puts it in a little baby bed that our grandfather gave to us and she put the turtle in it,i never play with it because she's better for it.
Have you ever had turtles?And one of them is mean,or bad?And a brother or sister that plays with it.

2 comments:

Kristian said...

No.I'm an only child. And one of the lucky ones. I don't have have a turtle. But my friend does.

Nesma said...

i have a turtle in egypt. i have to share it with my brother because there is only one turtle and 2 of us.