Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Stop Killing Sharks

If you want to save sharks we should stop killing them because they want to live to like we want to. If people are going to stop then you can help them by feeding them or just see how they are doing or give money to save the sharks because there are not that many sharks around because of people killing them to make clothes out of their skins. I think if I was a shark I wouldn't want to die because somebody wants to eat me or make clothes out of me. So for sailor's and people that like to go fishing stop fishing for sharks because they want to live just like we want to live.

2 comments:

Kristian said...

I for one love sharks and believe sharks should be able to live in this world without being killed.

nesma and mohamed said...

i agree with you. hopefully your story will make a difference.i love sharks and i think the sailors wouldn't kill people so why kill sharks.